Dental Operations Manager
New York, NY
Currently looking for a Dental Operations Manager for an exciting opportunity in a high end practice in New York, NY. Interested candidates should have previous dental office management and operations experience.
Benefits for the Dental Operations Manager
- Quality clinical staff with top notch providers
- Professional office environment
- Growth potential
Responsibilities of the Dental Operations Manager
- Oversee thriving cosmetic dentistry practice
- Supervising employees
- Assisting in practice growth and opening of de novo practices
- Maintaining clear communication with the doctor
Requirements of the Dental Operations Manager
- Minimum 5 years of Dental Office Management or Operations experience
- Proven record of success in improving collections and overall practice growth
- Experience managing staff
- Ability to learn new systems and software programs quickly
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Excellent communication skills
Please forward your resume to our recruiter, Natanis DeMascio, at ndemascio@PMCRecruit.com for consideration.
Practice Management Connections specializes in placing Dental Professionals in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring practice). If you are currently or plan to be seeking an opportunity as an office manager, regional manager, or in another managerial role in dentistry contact us.