Are you looking for a rewarding career and opportunity to grow in one of the nation's leading tooth replacement industries?
By joining DDS Dentures + Implant Solutions of Conway, AR, as a Patient Care Coordinator, you will enjoy a fulfilling career unlike any other and will play a vital role in changing the lives of our patients. Together with our affiliated dentists and lab professionals, you can be part of delivering life-changing tooth replacement care to hundreds of thousands of patients every year.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5+ years of dental industry level experience in activities such as managing the schedule, handling AR, insurance claims, collection of co-pays and providing excellent service!
There are so many excellent reasons to be part of our talented, compassionate team:
- Generous benefits package, including healthcare and 401K
- Opportunity with established, yet fast-growing and innovative industry leader
- Development potential through superior training and education
- Sought after Work-Life balance of no nights or weekends
- Changing patient smiles from top to bottom
The successful candidate will be energetic with the ability and desire to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment while providing best-in-class customer service.
- Check patients in/out
- Schedule patient appointments
- Insurance processes
- Accurately collecting patient financial portion based off insurance calculations
- Submitting patient referrals
- Balance daily transactions, production, and process end of day reporting
- Effectively and efficiently manage patient lobby while maintaining professional standards, and ensure that all interactions between the doctor, staff, and patients run as smoothly as possible
- Dental front office experience
- EagleSoft experience, preferred
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Computer savvy and ability to multitask
- High School Education or equivalent
- Must be a go-getter and able to thrive in a fast-paced, customer centric environment
About Affordable CareFounded in 1975, today Affordable Care, LLC is America’s largest dental support organization (DSO) focused on tooth replacement services, serving more than 320 dental practices across the United States. Each practice has an on-site dental laboratory, allowing the practice to provide same day dental services including extractions, dentures, and implants. Affordable Care is the DSO for two top dental brands: Affordable Dentures & Implants and DDS Dentures + Implant Solutions. From the Affordable Care Support Center, located in North Carolina’s Research Triangle Park, along with field-based teams, Affordable Care provides business expertise and support services to dental practices, taking care of non-clinical duties so dentists can focus on treating patients. Visit affordablecare.com, affordabledentures.com, and dentalservice.net.