DDS Dentures + Implant Solutions, the nation’s largest network of implant providers, is seeking a Dental Practice Manager (in-training) to enjoy an exciting and fast-paced career where the sky is the limit. If you have management experience in retail sales/marketing or have a robust business/dental background, this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
Put Your Talent in Business & Dentistry to Work.
The passionate people who make up DDS Dentures + Implant Solutions all have one thing in common – the belief that everyone deserves to love their smile. Join our fast-growing team and deliver best-in-class business support services that empower our affiliated dentists to change lives for the better.
*Relocation Requirement (no exceptions): This position requires the willingness to relocate to any practice within DDS Dentures + Implant Solutions after training is completed in the following states: Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Texas, Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee (https://locations.dentalservice.net/)*
We’re taking proactive steps so that patients, care teams and communities have a safe, clean care environment for all their dental needs.
You're a person—not just a resource. That's why we offer great health insurance, paid time off, and 401k matching, plus some extras you might not expect:
- Top safety standards in place and job security
- Generous benefits package, which includes healthcare, dental, vision, and 401K match
- Sought-after work-life balance of Monday-Friday work week, with no nights or weekends
- Relocation assistance for future career opportunities
- Opportunities for growth and promotions in our innovative & fast-growing network
- Rewarding position where you will enjoy a lucrative salary – unheard of in this industry!
- Glassdoor employment satisfaction rating of 4.3/5, enjoy working for an organization that is truly invested in your success.
- Ensures fundamental systems and protocols are in place within the supported dental office, allowing the doctor to focus on dentistry.
- Assist in dental team development, build positive relationships with the dentist and dental team members, manage schedules to meet daily dentistry goals.
- Assume a leadership role in motivating office team members and proactively seeking ways to improve the dental practice.
- Manage all front and back office tasks, including daily operations of the dental office, managing both employee and patient relations, performance management, and achieving operational goals.
- Achieve revenue goals by overseeing patient scheduling, staff productivity, and treatment planning coordination.
- Works with the Doctor and patient to ensure the patient completes the Doctor prescribed treatment plan; uncovers and removes the patient's barriers for completing treatment; alerts the Doctor when the patient has clinical questions; educates the patient regarding insurance benefits and affordable payment options including third-party patient financing.
Strong interpersonal, leadership, management and relationship-building skills
Superior written and verbal communication skills
Familiarity with dental office procedures and terminology is helpful
Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new programs
Strong marketing background
Competitive spirit with an entrepreneurial mindset to exceed goals
Proven and successful treatment planning case acceptance & closing rates increasing production growth preferred
Bachelor’s degree preferred
Must be willing to relocate within our 9-state market after training is completed
Our Practice Managers enjoy lucrative careers, unheard of for the industry!
About Affordable CareFounded in 1975, today Affordable Care, LLC is America’s largest dental support organization (DSO) focused on tooth replacement services, serving more than 320 dental practices across the United States. Each practice has an on-site dental laboratory, allowing the practice to provide same day dental services including extractions, dentures and implants. Affordable Care is the DSO for two top dental brands: Affordable Dentures & Implants and DDS Dentures + Implant Solutions. From the Affordable Care Support Center, located in North Carolina’s Research Triangle Park, along with field-based teams, Affordable Care provides business expertise and support services to dental practices, taking care of non-clinical duties so dentists can focus on treating patients. Visit affordablecare.com, affordabledentures.com and dentalservice.net.