Welcome to West Coast Dental!
Our network of offices servicing California and Washington means West Coast Dental is continuously looking for talented individuals to join our rapidly growing team. The variety of opportunities includes corporate, clinical, and field office positions.
If you enjoy Welcoming, Communicating, and Delivering best practices, then West Coast Dental has the right career path for you!
We recognize the importance of investing on our most valuable asset that strengthens the very foundation of West Coast Dental, our employees. In line with this objective, we understand that providing excellent service to our employees facilitates professional and personal growth that will enable them to live our company principle - To Welcome, Communicate and Deliver unparalleled customer service.
West Coast Dental offers a competitive benefit package designed to enhance the lives of our employees:
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Medical (including prescriptions)
- Vision insurance
- Comprehensive dental benefit
- Voluntary supplemental insurance for life, disability, critical illness, cancer, gap and accident
- Continuing education
- Advancement opportunities
- 401 (k) plan
- Referral bonus incentive programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care & Dependent Care)
- Scheduling appointments for general and specialty patients
- Confirm patient appointment
- Able to register new patients, re-call and returning patients for scheduled visit
- Prepare patient records
- Communicate necessary information to assist patients with their appointments
- File and organize patient records
- Assist with front office tasks as needed under the supervision of the office manager
- Must understand dental terminology
- Able to verify patient eligibility for dental insurances
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Previous dental front office experience is a MUST
- MUST BE BILINGUAL
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.