Observe and evaluate current customer business practices, analyze the system's capabilities, and make strategic recommendations to the customer about the integration of their current practice with the system's capabilities. Perform instructor led trainings on Patterson software products at customer's site.
- Responsible for the software conversion and implementation process for new and existing customers.
- Coordinate and explain data conversion evaluation results to the customer.
- Perform a system analysis, including consultation with current users to determine the hardware, software and/or system function specifications for the customer.
- Assist the customer with designing a software solution and business flow that will suit their needs.
- Recommend improvements and upgrades as appropriate.
- Act as an ongoing advisor to PDSI customers regarding their technology structure and software packages.
- Perform various educational technology demonstrations.
- Prepare and deliver instructor-led training sessions at customer site on Patterson software and products to include: EagleSoft, CAESY, CEREC, Patterson Imaging, Schick and Planmeca
- Install and troubleshoot software, hardware, and digital components with assistance from technical support.
- Collaborate with the PTC to resolve software issues as necessary.
- Coordinate, participate in, and support meetings and activities, (technology events and marketing activities), as requested by the Branch Manager, Region Manager, or Corporate Office.
- Professionally represent Patterson Companies to branch customers and potential customers, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Prepare, coordinate and conduct User Group Meetings/Release Parties.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Dental Technology Advisor/Trainer Education and Training :
- 3-5 years of experience in the dental field.
- Dental assisting or dental hygiene experience is strongly preferred.
- Travel is required for the TA role.
Relevant Dental Technology Advisor/Trainer Work Experience :
- Specific training in the use of technology related products.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work and contribute to a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong user knowledge of MS Windows.
- Strong working knowledge of at least one dental practice management and/or clinical software application (preferably EagleSoft).
- Prior experience in the use of and training of technology related dental products and equipment.
- Knowledge of dental industry and general practices.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Patterson Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, disability or protected veteran status.