Tx Plan Coordinator/Front Desk (West Pembroke Pines & Doral)
Our fast-paced growth company is seeking the right candidate. Be part of our #bellaculture, our striving for excellence team identity that has positioned us to be one of the top trendy practices in Pembroke Pines and now opening in Doral, FL. We invest in cutting-edge dental equipment. We hire only the best talent with authentic leadership skills and then continue to train them, pay them, and treat them like they are top talent.
Our mission is to make people want to go to the dentist by providing optimum dental care, and people do want to come to BELLA. That’s why we are expanding, building, and hiring as soon as possible. If you’re looking for a fun, fast, and exciting place to work, a place that rewards talent and effort, a place of unimagined career possibilities, BELLA wants to talk to you. Apply today!
We are a multi-specialty practice, who characterize by cosmetic dentistry. We do everything! Our candidate will start in our West Pines office and relocate to the Doral office in January 2021. Great opportunity to grow!
Requirements and Qualifications:
• 2 years or more as a Tx Plan coordinator. (Please don’t apply if you don’t). Tx PLan experience in a multi-provider practice a PLUS.
• 2 years or more of College. DENTAL ASSISTANTS A PLUS.
• FULLY Bilingual with excellent written and verbal communication a MUST.
• 1 year or more on All Specialties highly preferred. • 2 years or more of Eaglesoft or equivalent.
• Dental Assistant certificate a PLUS. • Strong organizational and anticipation skills.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Experience smart-scheduling for all providers.
• CASEY Video presentations a PLUS.
• Gather and accurately record insurances information from patients
• Attach insurance fee schedules to all appointments with breakdowns the day before the appointment
• Assist patients with understanding and accepting their clinical diagnosis using the right verbiage, and calculating fees a MUST.
• Accuracy checking insurance eligibility.
• Experience with Revenuewell a PLUS.
• Support clinical staff
• Perform other duties as assigned
Salary based on experience to the right candidate.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years
Salary: $47,040 - $67,000 Annual