For you, the passion and dedication with which you serve defines who you are, not just what you do. It is the force that drives you to provide care, and the same passion with which our people live their lives, and in turn, share their culture.
As a member of Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation in Bethel, Alaska, you’ll be entrusted with ensuring the health and vitality of a culture whose history is as rich and storied as the land they inhabit. Your clinical skills will be challenged to grow as you service the medical needs of our hub community in Bethel, as well as occasional travel to numerous other rural communities we serve. Your spirit will be rewarded with the generous compassion that they will share with you in return. Come and experience our culture of care.
Provide clinical dental services within the priorities of the YKHC Dental Department and assist in dental prevention and dental health education efforts in the surrounding villages.
- DDS or DMD degree from a dental school accredited by the commission of Dental Accreditation of the ADA.
- Interest in dental public health preferred.
- Current license to practice dentistry in the State of Alaska. Credentials necessary for appointment to the Medical and Dental Staff of the YKDR Hospital.
- Ability to supervise dental assistants’ chair side work and Dental Externs.
- Desire to work with and supervise Dental Health Aide Therapists (DHAT’s) and Dental Externs.
- Experience with dental telemedicine is a plus.
- Generous PTO – beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center
YKHC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and any other basis protected by law. Individuals with disabilities needing assistance in the recruitment process are encouraged to contact Human Resources directly.
Preference is given to Alaska Native/American Indian applicants who meet minimum requirements according to the provisions of P.L. 93-638.
Working Together to Achieve Excellent Health
For more information, please contact YKHC Recruitment at: email@example.com or 1-800-478-8905