COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Dentist (DMD/DDS)
- $12,000 Sign On Bonus
- 27 Days PTO in year 1, 32 Days after 1 year
- FQHC - Approved site for Federal School Loan Assistance program
- Up to $50,000 Awarded in Loan Assistance Programs
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Dentist (DMD/DDS)
- General Dentistry
- Variety of case-mix
- Monday-Friday Schedule
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Dentist (DMD/DDS)
- Dentist (DMD/DDS)
- Ideal candidate would have about 2 years of experience.
- Comfortable Performing General Procedures
- Senior Dentist is On-site for Mentorship and Sharing Knowledge
COMMUNITY Dentist (DMD/DDS)
- Walking Distance from the Beautiful Northern California Coast
- Perfect mixture of coastal and outdoor life amenities.
- An affordable cost of living compared to rest of Coastal CA
- Local Breweries and Wines, Boating, Kayaking, Hiking, Salt and Freshwater Fishing.
REFERENCE NUMBER: 163197
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit www.deltaplacement.com for more information.