Listed below are the main highlights of this Coastal CA Dentist opportunity. If you are interested in considering this role, please provide an updated copy of your CV and a good time to talk? Thanks.
Dentist, DDS / DMD Benefits
- Stable salaried role - $175K - $200K
- $12,000 Sign On Bonus
- Coastal Northern California
- 27 Days PTO in year 1, 32 Days after 1 year
- FQHC – Approved site for Federal School Loan Assistance program
- Up to $50,000 Awarded in Loan Assistance Programs
Dentist, DDS / DMD Responsibilities and Facility Details
- General Dentistry
- Variety of case-mix
- Monday – Friday Schedule
Dentist, DDS / DMD Qualifications and Skills
- Dentist, DDS / DMD
- Ideal candidate would have about 2 years of experience.
- Comfortable Performing General Procedures
- Senior Dentist is Onsite for Training and Development
Dentist, DDS / DMD Location
- Walking Distance from the Beautiful Northern California Coast
- Perfect mixture of coastal and outdoor life amenities.
- An affordable cost of living compared to rest of Coastal CA
- Local Breweries and Wines, Boating, Kayaking, Hiking, Salt and Freshwater Fishing.
REFERENCE NUMBER: 145997
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: $200,000 Annual