DSO seeking full time dentist who is team oriented, has a personal standard of excellence with a patient centric philosophy, and a strong work ethic. This role will focus exclusively on removable implant prosthodontics. Office schedule is 16 work-days per month. We invest $20,000 worth of continuing education in your first year.
Our Doctors enjoy the following:
- Very competitive compensation package
- 100% paid healthcare benefits for Employees (medical/dental/vision)
- 100% covered practice insurance
- Opportunities for advancement within the organization
- Renew dental practice centers are state-of-the-art facilities with leading-edge dental technology
- Full support from corporate (marketing, administrative, payroll, hiring, legal, etc.)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Perform dental implant surgery including the extraction of teeth as well as dental restoring over-dentures per patient. All Renew Doctors are cross-trained.
- Examine, diagnose, and provide treatment plans to patients in a comprehensive manner.
- Execute comprehensive treatment plans. Maintain patients' medical records
- Conduct work in compliance with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA, and MSDS guidelines.
- IFIV certified, provide safe and effective conscious sedation services.
- Responsible for Clinical Standards and Supervisory role over Clinical Team within the Center.
- Comprehensive two-week Renew Training course provided, at our own state of the art training facility, to ensure standard of care is maintained.
- Renew seminars, meetings, etc. are provided to stay current with the corporate vision and ultimately to render the best possible treatment outcomes for all patients.
Dental Skills and Experience Education/Qualifications:
- Minimum five (5) years experience with implant dentistry including surgical and five (5) years of restorative experience.
- DMD or DDS Degree from and accredited 4 year Institution.
- Successfully pass thorough background check and license verification.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 5 - 10 years
Salary: 240000.00 Annual