Welcome to your new home and career.
At Kids Care Dental & Orthodontics we don’t just care for smiles, we create them.
We believe when kids grow up enjoying the dentist, healthy teeth and gums will follow. So we’ve set up a different kind of dental practice that delivers fun, not fear.
Our caring, high-energy team values the opportunity to work hard and help each child realize a lifetime of happy smiles.
As the key drivers of our mission—to give every kid a healthy smile—our dentists, orthodontists and oral surgeons exhibit a genuine love of children and teeth. A good fit for our culture means you are also honest, playful, lighthearted, approachable, hard working, and compassionate.
You will work with an experienced practice management staff and have the opportunity to collaborate and share insight with other doctors across the company. We value and reimburse continuing education—our doctors remain current on leading technologies and emerging practices.
Kids Care Dental & Orthodontics is a northern California based practice that offers comprehensive services including preventive dental care, orthodontics and oral surgery for every gap-toothed, mischievous, silly, giggly smile. Our doctors see only private-pay and PPO insured patients in beautiful private offices. And they enjoy competitive compensation with high earning potential and group benefits including group health, dental, vision, life/AD&D and medical malpractice insurance, a non-qualified deferred compensation plan, and a 401(k) savings plan.
- Must love children!
- Honest, ethical, high integrity
- Passionate about helping kids develop a lifetime of good oral habits
- Able to connect and build trust with each patient and parent
- Enjoys working in a team environment.
- Assess dental needs of patients and determine appropriate, accurate treatment plans
- Communicate to patients/parents to help alleviate any concerns or questions they may have
- Communicate and coordinate with team members and management staff on how to best achievepractice goals.
- Dental degree from an accredited university, DDS/DMD
- CA Dental Board License
- DEA, CPR certificates
Please contact Jeff Summers @ 916.661.5754 or Jsummers@kidscaredental.com for more information.