HealthDrive is currently seeking a Dentist, to work Full-Time (5 days per week), in Southwestern Connecticut.
**$125k per year guaranteed with opportunity for higher earning potential with production**
- Flexible schedules
- No evening or weekend hours
- Excellent pay and clinical autonomy
- Established patient base
- 100% malpractice coverage
- Full administrative support team
- Permanent position (no contracts)
- Day 1 health insurance coverage for full-time providers
- Full benefits package available for full time providers
- Mileage reimbursement
HealthDrive delivers on-site dentistry, optometry, podiatry, audiology, and behavioral health services to residents in long-term care, skilled nursing and assisted living facilities. Each specialty offered by HealthDrive is one that directly impacts the quality of daily life for the deserving residents we serve. HealthDrive connects patients in need of vital healthcare to doctors committed to dignity and excellence.
The Dentist will provide general dentistry services to the residents of nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and long term care facilities within an assigned territory.
- Provides routine, preventative examinations
- Conducts examinations for oral cancer screenings
- Performs routine extractions and fillings
- Performs denture fabrications, relines, and repairs
- Provides emergency services
- Enters patient information and completes required clinical documentation in our cutting-edge EMR system.
- Mobile model treatment of patients requires daily travel to skilled nursing facilities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- D.D.S. or D.M.D.
- State professional license
- Valid driver’s license
- Dentistry background with proficiency in the assessment, treatment, management and evaluation of dental care.
- Ability to work independently on a daily basis.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to use email, the internet and to learn other healthcare related software.