With 9 locations in New Mexico continually providing quality dental care for New Mexicans for over 18 years, KidsKare P.C. Family Dentistry is a great career choice for a Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry or a Doctor of Dental Surgery and here is why.
- We provide state of the art industry leading equipment, a 100% trained staff, and a work environment that allows you, the Dentist the space to concentrate on treatment and care, not clerical work.
- We have a built-in referral source with virtually no external marketing required.
- Incredible opportunities to get your CE and career path education moving forward.
- Flexible and friendly staff and the structure is more private practice than corporate.
- We offer a phenomenal guaranteed salary (actually guaranteed) and a short four day work week.
- Enjoy great bonuses, including sign-on bonus and production bonuses.
- Our emphasis is on Family Dentistry and enjoy a full family practice environment that includes our fair share of Children, Adult and Seniors Dentistry,
- Nitrous Oxide is available for use at all locations.
- Endodontics, partials, dentures, sealants, Dentrix, etc.. are all daily activities here.
At your disposal is an IN-HOUSE state of the art dental laboratory that features the E4D System with 2 mills.
We also utilize a CEREC and offer Zirconia crown services so you can fit and place Crowns with the precision that years of experience will bring.
We Employ a Registered Dental Hygienist for all dental prophylaxis.
Each Hygiene team has all X-Ray Certified Dental Assistant or a Registered Dental Assistant
for smoother operations and a better experience for our patients.
- Each one of our offices utilizes scanners and have endodontic treatment systems in place and available.
- Several of our office locations have implant technology systems that can be utilized cooperatively as a wider Company team as needed.
- KidsKare operates a very active "removable" practice with a sophisticated state of the art lab in Las Cruces.
Some of the services we practice on a regular basis are:
Fluoride Treatments, Taking Impressions, Crown and Bridge work, Local Anesthesia, Clear Correct, Pediatric Dentistry, Root Canals.
We welcome an opportunity to share with you the dental career opportunities we have available in the coming few months.
Please don't hesitate to contact us for more info.
We are currently seeking candidates for immediate placement.
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: 150000.00 Annual