Due to growth we have a need to increase our number of dentists in Missouri as well as all our states. The work can be anywhere from one to five days per week. If a short term contract or seasonal work has interest we have some flexibility.
The job requires some travel so your location in western or south or southwest suburbs is feasible. A good example is St. Charles or St. Peters. Currently 56% of the drives from these areas will be less than 30 minutes, 87% less than 60 minutes. If you have one or two days per week you can provide vital dental care for an underserved portion of the population, seniors.
Call us from 7 AM – 8 PM central time seven days per week at 281-772-4126 or email John Connolly, Vice President of Business Development at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Providing off-site testing, diagnostic services and recommendations
• Administering patient’s dental care and patient education
• Maintaining clinical records and charts as specified by the company
• Performing all services and duties in a manner consistent with company policies, procedures, processes, and quality standards
• Recognizing and responding to needs and age-specific parameters of older adults
- State license in Dentistry
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter attitude
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills with experience in electronic health records
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel
- Bonus for signing prior to August 15
- Bonus for dual licensure MO & IL