Springstone, the nations premier behavioral healthcare company is looking for passionate physicians who will help us fulfill our mission of Changing Peoples Lives. Springstone develops and operates private healthcare facilities.
We are seeking a board-certified/eligible Psychiatrist to join the Springstone team at Denver Springs Hospital, in Denver, CO. Practice with a highly engaged team to deliver the type of care you would want your own loved ones to receive.
What sets us apart:
- Progressive Programming including medication management, individual and group therapy,
- Our patient-centric approach delivers superior outcomes for our patients.
Members of Our Team Enjoy:
- Premium pay
- Healthy staffing levels
- Beautiful, state-of-the-art Facility
- Graduate of an accredited medical or osteopathic school doctoral program and completion of residency in psychiatry required; board certification preferred.
- Prior inpatient and/or outpatient experience in a behavioral healthcare setting practicing psychiatry and/or addiction medicine
- Current unencumbered medical doctor (MD) or osteopathic doctor (DO)
- Unrestricted DEA and State Controlled Substances registration
- Understands and able to apply applicable standards and regulations (e.g. The Joint Commission, CMS, etc.) in his/her daily work.