Deployment Manager/ IT Implementation Manager:
Our Fortune 500 client is seeking a strong Deployment/IT Implementation Manager. Responsibilities for the project’s deployment effort including strategy, planning, preparation, appropriate documentation and day-to-day management of the deployment phase of the project.
- 10+ years overall IT experience with significant knowledge in deployment and project management.
- Collaborate with Support Lead and Domain Architects to define deployment requirements
- Define the work plan, schedule, budget and required resources for deployment
- Providing weekly status updates to the Program Manager
- Managing risks and issues, successfully and rapidly escalating them (when necessary) and resolving them
- Manage deployment resources throughout deployment plan development and simulation execution
- Coordinate all go-live actives as part of the project launch
- Demonstrate experience on full life cycle implementation for large scale system replacement projects
- Develop deployment playbooks for critical applications.
- Manage the development, review, and sign-off of all key project deliverables throughout the entire project life cycle, including the direction of project resources as required.
- Plan the roll-out process and the sequence of new systems and platforms.
- Assess and audit existing release processes.
- Identify opportunities for the automation of existing deployment processes.
- Accompany all new application architectures and deployments with contingency plans and deployment playbooks to execute in case of failure.
- Prepare specialized deployment processes to support disaster recovery and business continuity scenarios.
- Perform on site hardware and software support during initial system deployment.
- Ensure that hardware and software systems are fully deployed, implemented and functioning.
- Exceptional communication skills - written, presentation skills, client facing skills, work without supervision, and meet strict deadlines.
*** Engagement is 6 months+ ***
*** No Third Parties/Sponsorships ***
IT Project Manager