Chenega Professional & Technical Services
CHENEGA PROFESSIONAL AND TECHNICAL SERVICES
Company Job Title:
Deputy Program Manager, Technical Leader
Chenega Job Title:
Program Manager III
Exempt, Full Time, Regular
Chenega Professional & Technical Services (CPTS) is seeking a Deputy Program Manager, Technical Leader to provide technical leadership assistance to the Program Manager in support of multiple technical application development teams with the Department of Justice (DOJ), Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA). The Deputy Program Manager will coordinate with multiple teams to ensure all aspects of each project fulfill client needs. Work with the Program Manager and business unit staff to recruit, hire, onboard, and manage new employees to ensure program success. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and to mentor team members. Lead and direct the work of others. Enhance program and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different request; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
- Act as technical SME supporting the Program Manager in assessing technical implementations and providing technical guidance to team members and the customer.
- Manage and mentor team to provide high performance and continual improvement on complex projects to ensure successful operations.
- Provide effective leadership for staff; day to day administrative and technical direction of onsite personnel; assignment of staff personnel to appropriate functions/tasks/duties.
- Establish or improve procedures and controls, where necessary, to ensure that all services meet schedules of production.
- Responsible for the implementation of the Quality Control Plan and ensuring that Chenega’s teams deliver in compliance with contract requirements.
- Work with the Program Manager and business unit staff to recruit, hire, and onboard new employees.
- Provide coordinated communications with the customer and other contractors to ensure efficient operations and quality deliverables.
Provide leadership and workload management for a well-established, agile team of experienced engineers.
Conduct regular code reviews for team members.
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of total experience.
- Active Secret Clearance is required.
- Experience managing Agile Software Development requirements.
- Experience with Enterprise Data Warehouse/Data modeling requirements is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to integrate rapidly into a well-established, highly functional interdisciplinary team of experience engineers, immediately add value as a servant leader.
- Above average ability to establish rapport with customers and team members from diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to actively listen.
- Experience architecting, developing, deploying, and maintain federal enterprise class solutions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program. M#