Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Deputy Program Manager to join our team in the Charlottesville, VA area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The Deputy PM will provide oversight to Training, Tradecraft and Outreach support, and administrative functions required on a large contract effort of over 450 people across several locations.
- The PM shall be responsible for the performance of the work.
- The PM shall assist in all aspects of Identity Intelligence support activities to provide timely and actionable intelligence.
- Manages subordinate supervisors, the coordination of the activities of a section with responsibility for results, including costs, analytical production, and staffing.
- Oversees all aspects of daily operations for a program, including staffing, performance monitoring, quality assurance oversight, training, subcontractor management, auditing, and compliance with internal and external requirements.
- Will report to an overall PM and be responsible for providing updates;
- must be comfortable briefing senior government officials on a regular basis and delivering information in written and oral formats.
- Proficient in developing solutions to issues or complex problems.
- Proficient in developing performance goals and objectives for contract staff and monitor achievement of those goals.
- Education: Master’s Degree or Command and Staff College or Sergeants Major Academy
- Certification: Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Experience: Strategy, Policy and Plans; Finance/Budgeting
- Equivalency: Field Grade Military Officer (O4/O5) or Senior NonCommissioned Officer (E8/E9)
Education and Experience:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or 8+ years of relevant management experience
- Experience: 6+ years of relevant management experience and 4+ years of IC experience working in a government environment as either a member of the Armed Forces, Government or Contractor employee leading large complex projects or multi-disciplined teams
Security Clearance Requirements:
- • Clearance: TS/SCI with current CI scope Polygraph – (with one year of currency minimum) OR TS/SCI and willing to undergo CI scope Polygraph
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.