Full Time, Exempt
Summary of essential job functions:
Michael Baker Global Services (MBGS)'which, alongside Sallyport, is a wholly owned division of Caliburn International'is currently seeking a Deputy Program Manager to support its Construction Security Monitoring program. The DPM is is MBGS's lead for planning, directing, controlling and monitoring services under the Department of State's Overseas Building Operations Program responsible for monitoring construction activities at State Department construction sites worldwide.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Independently manage the program to ensure timely delivery of services through
- provision of a highly qualified team of experienced Team Leaders, Cleared American Guards (CAGS) and Construction Surveillance Technicians (CSTS).
- International travel to job sites to inspect and observe team performance and /or participate in advanced site visits
- Responsible for contract performance to cost, schedule and quality management
- Interface with Government client to ensure key deliverables are met
- Respond to exigent or problem situations as required
- Establish program specific policies, processes and procedures within the framework of Caliburn's corporate guidelines
- Ensuring adequate staffing levels to perform required program services
- Assist on-site personnel as needed and ensure that team personnel are properly supported throughout the duration of their contracts from deployment to contract completion.
Minimum qualifications and education requirements:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with a current Top Secret Security Clearance
- Must have a valid and current U.S. Passport
- Must have at least 5 years of substantial "hands-on" experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Overseas and Domestics Construction Security
- Logistics Planning and Management
- Overseas and Domestic Building and Site Security
- Bachelor's degree
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Possess working knowledge of and experience with using Microsoft Office Suite of products (i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint), MS Project, Adobe Acrobat, and Maximo.
- Working knowledge of Defense Base Act claim procedures
- DOS CST or CAG Certificate is highly preferred.
Sallyport is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Sallyport is a global provider of a full spectrum of security and mission support solutions tailored to enable global security and stability operations. With over 2,500 employees, Sallyport offers a comprehensive range of global protective, security and mission support solutions to US Government, foreign allied governments, and a wide range of private and commercial clients.
Sallyport's mission is to consistently deliver high quality services with full integrity and focus on performance excellence to every client on every mission.
Know your Customer | Know your People | Know your Business | Know your Math | No Complacency
"Failure is not an option."