ASRC Federal Professional Services, a subsidiary of ASRC Federal, is seeking a Deputy Program Manager (Deputy Contract Director) in anticipation of favorable award of
an upcoming five year government contract.
Assist with the management of contractor performance of all work required and functions
* Act as a team leader in the work of all Contractor personnel to ensure compliance with standards and operating procedures and the requirements of this contract.
* Collaborate with the Program Manager (Contract Director) to address problems related to the personnel employed under this contract, and assist in the resolution of all personnel problems.
* Assist in providing on-the-job training in methods and procedures to newly assigned
staff, and develop visual aids, as required, to promote operational efficiency.
* Assist in data gathering for various productivity reports, and conduct internal surveys as directed.
* Resolve working level complaints and/or problems, and resolve other operational
problems within the scope of this contract
* Ensure that routine maintenance on equipment is performed, and participate in system
changes to accommodate increased workload and DOJ organizational changes.
* Ensure that adequate personnel are available to accomplish required work, and initiate
replenishment actions for expendable supplies furnished by the Government.
* During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise
* Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience handling time-sensitive, service-oriented functions
* Experience managing high volumes of work in various functional areas, e.g., warehouse work or data entry support
* Ability to accept ownership in assignments and team
* Detail-oriented and accustomed to working in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
* Willingness to research, learn, and apply new concepts and technologies
* Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as required to support customer.
* During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Program Manager (General)