Become an Owensboro Health Dermatologist. We have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to take over a established practice with a patient panel of over 5,000. Our employed group based in Owensboro, Kentucky is supported by two nurse practitioners who are trained in dermatology. An ideal candidate will be a team player with outstanding dedication to patient service, who practices comprehensive dermatology services in our clinic shared with our three employed plastic and reconstructive surgeons.
- $456,000, two year guaranteed base salary, $50,000 upfront sign-on bonus, annual incentive bonus potential (RVU), and in-house, healthcare-specialized marketing team
- Funded liability insurance/malpractice/tail coverage, multiple retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, $6,000 CME annually, and more
- Six weeks of vacation (includes CME)
- Health system-employed with integrated Epic electronic medical records system in clinics and hospitals
- Access to all cardiac device vendors
- Modern $378 million flagship hospital facility (opened in 2013) licensed for 477 beds, hospitalist group, and state-of-the-art equipment
- Family Medicine Residency program starting in summer 2020; teaching opportunities will be available
- On-site workout area for employees in the hospital, plus complimentary family membership to health system-owned accredited medical-based fitness facility, the Healthpark
When you are part of Owensboro Health Medical Group, you become part of a team of more than 205 healthcare providers who use the latest technologies, innovations and protocols. You will enjoy practicing in a thriving community with of over 100,000 population, and providing access to care to more than 400,000 people in a 15-county service area, where your talent and dedication to heal people makes a deeper impact.