Join our Team
Parkview Health is actively recruiting a Board Eligible/Board Certified Dermatologist to join our well-established team in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Specifics of Your Role as a Dermatologist
- This position is full time, and requires a minimum of 4 days / 32 clinical hours per week
- Office hours are 7:30am - 4:30pm Monday through Friday
- 100% outpatient role with no call requirement
- The provider can expect to see 128 patients per week
- High referral volume will allow new physician to start with a full panel of patients
- The group consists of 2 physicians and 1 physician assistant.
- Service line is experiencing growth given its high referral volume and in response, a new office is set to open in downtown Fort Wayne in 2020 and another is expected to open in southwest Fort Wayne in 2021.
- Providers see a high population of skin cancers and partner with the Parkview Cancer Institute to present melanoma patients to a tumor board.
- Various cosmetic lasers are onsite for the physicians use
- Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Regions largest employer with over 13,000 employees
- Health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
- Named one of the nations top employers by Forbes
- Community hospitals recognized among Best Places to Work in Indiana
- Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!
For additional information or to submit your CV, please contact us at email@example.com.