St. Lukes University Health Network, the regions largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nations 100 Top Hospitals is seeking a Board-Certified Dermatologist to help expand our dermatology presence at our brand-new Center Valley Campus location, in Upper Bucks county - about 45 minutes northeast from Philadelphia!
Applicants must be team focused, highly engaged, mission driven, and passionate about serving the local community. Special consideration will be given to applicants with an interest in pigmented lesions, complex medical dermatology, immunologic/biologic therapies, and clinical trials.
You will be joining our team of nine Board Certified Dermatologists (including a fellowship-trained dermatologist-dermatopathologist, two fellowship-trained Mohs surgeons and the regions only pediatric dermatologist). We also have an ACGME-accredited dermatology residency with two residents per year (www.wintheskin.org). Critically, we have the full support of our health network to provide the regions 2.6 million people with access to the most sophisticated dermatological care available; this includes brand new facilities and a full suite of energy-based devices that include the Lumenis Ultrapulse and M-22, Candela PRIMA and Gentle Max Pro, excimer laser, and Coolsculpting.
In joining St. Lukes Dermatology, you will enjoy:
- Dermatology and cutaneous surgery provided exclusively by board certified dermatologists
- A culture in which innovation and academic enrichment are highly valued
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- Brand new equipment and stunning facilities
- Clinical research, quality improvement, and strategic development opportunities
- Contributing to the growth of an ACGME-approved dermatology residency program
- Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, and relocation reimbursement
- Rich benefits package including malpractice, health and dental insurance, CME allowance
To learn more about our Dermatology program, please visit (https://www.slhn.org/dermatology)