Whether you enjoy the outdoors, theater, museums or a Finger Lakes wine tour, working at Guthrie allows you to indulge your passions.
Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system has an opening for a BE/BC Dermatologist. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
- Participate in the building of a growing Dermatology program that includes a Dermatopathologist and has access to a strong network of primary care physicians
- Services include patch testing for allergic contact dermatitis, investigation and treatment of common and rare skin diseases or tumors, local and systemic treatment of psoriasis, and UVB phototherapy
- Cosmetic and aesthetic services such as botox, dermal fillers, chemical peels, scleropathy, laser and light-based therapies
- Specialized equipment includes: Excimer Laser, Sciton Joule Laser, KTP Laser, Alexandrite Laser, Elos plus IPL and RF laser, Aerolase
- Perform all phases of dermatology; all forms of cutaneous disease in adults and children
- Mohs fellowship sponsorship available
- Competitive compensation, benefits, relocation and $150K education loan repayment
To learn more about Guthrie and this opportunity please contact Kerry Hitchcock at 570-887-6409 or email@example.com