Vidant Healthplex Wilson
***Accepting Candidates from Search Firms for This Opportunity***
Vidant Medical Group is seeking a BC/BE Dermatologist for a new model of healthcare in Wilson, North Carolina. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Employment by an established growing healthcare system that includes a multi-specialty group with over 500 providers including primary care and specialists
- State-of-the-art newly-constructed 30,000 sq. ft. Healthplex and Immediate Care Clinic
- Outpatient Only
- No nights or weekends
- No Call
- Practice offers a full range of healthcare services to patients of all ages
- Services include: primary and preventative care, immediate care, specialty care including heart and vascular, neurology, nephrology and pulmonology, moderate complexity lab, x-rays, mammography, ultrasound, ECHO and a drive-thru retail pharmacy
- Strong referral and patient transport support provided by a Level 1 academic medical center
- System-wide integrated EMR
- Built in referral network
- Wilson is 40 minutes from Greenville and Raleigh with easy access to the beautiful beaches of North Carolina
- Ability to live in Greenville or Raleigh
- Annual Stipend
- Relocation Assistance
- Student Loan Repayment
- Vacation, Sick, & Holidays
- Malpractice (with tail)
- 401k matching/457b
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Disability & Life Insurance
Vidant Medical Group
Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health, employs more than 500 providers in more than 90 locations, offering primary and specialty care. The group provides the infrastructure and leadership needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
Situated along Interstate 95, halfway between New York and Florida, Wilson is a vibrant, family-oriented community that caters to outdoor enthusiasts. The community of 47,000 is one of the largest in eastern North Carolina and offers a Whirligig Park, museums, golf, art galleries, boating, hiking, fishing and antique shops. It enjoys a diverse economy based on agricultural, manufacturing, health care, commercial and service-oriented businesses.
- 45 miles from Raleigh and the Raleigh-Durham International Airport and less than two hours to the Atlantic Ocean
- Amtrak train service including two passenger trains traveling east-west and north-south
- Low cost of living, diverse housing options and excellent choice of schools
- Known as the “City of Antiques,” for its Antique District
- Ample recreation facilities with public parks and gardens, four 18-hole golf courses, reservoirs for boating and fishing, numerous tennis courts, and swimming pools, one for year-round use
- Numerous shopping opportunities, including popular national chains and unique, locally-owned stores
For more information, please contact Denise Owens at 252-847-4774 or by email at Denise.Owens@Vidanthealth.com.