JOIN OUR TEAM!
We know it takes special people to work in healthcare, and we are committed to providing our employees with the resources and support they need to serve our patients in the best way possible.
Founded in 2002, Radiant Complexions Dermatology Clinics (RCDC) offers complete, convenient, prompt and personalized medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology care. With 14 clinic locations throughout central Iowa, every Radiant Complexions clinic offers treatment for skin cancer, moles, rashes, psoriasis, acne, eczema and other skin conditions.
RCDC is seeking a board-certified Dermatopathologist to join our practice. This key position will be expected to contribute to our reputation of service, specialization and expertise. The successful candidate will possess superior dermatopathology skills and an interest in working in a fast-paced, high -volume environment. Candidates should have the ability to work independently, have excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with providers and organizational administrators. This is a dermatopathology-only position with no call or surgical pathology requirements. The candidate must have or be eligible for medical licensure in Iowa.
Qualified candidates should excel at, and be comfortable performing the following duties:
Duties and Responsibilities (may include, but not limited to):
- Provide accurate and timely diagnosis of the presence and stage of disease from a tissue specimen, utilizing appropriate laboratory procedures.
- Be familiar with and able to recommend clinically appropriate advanced diagnostic testing such as molecular and genetic studies.
- Provides advice to providers regarding the clinical significance of laboratory findings.
- Assist with directing laboratory operations to ensure compliance to internal and external standards.
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information concerning patients, providers, employees, and the organization.
- Complies with all State, Federal, professional regulations as well as organizational policies and procedures.
- Takes initiative to improve quality whenever possible.
- MD or DO degree.
- Must be board certified in anatomic and clinical pathology.
- Subspecialty dermatopathology fellowship with an accredited program.
Benefits are an important part of our commitment to our employees. RCDC offers a variety of benefits for this role, including:
- Flexible schedule and comprehensive benefits including safe-harbor 401k profit share
- Malpractice insurance and professional dues covered, along with the CME allowance
- Access to reference laboratories for fluorescence in situ hybridizations, molecular studies, and other esoteric testing
- Tremendous growth opportunity in an expanding organization
- Flex spending
- Personal time off
"Radiant Complexions Dermatology Clinics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Radiant Complexions Dermatology Clinics does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need."