Remedy is assisting one of our manufacturing clients with filling their design engineer position! This is a full-time permanent position with great pay, benefits and management team!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Working within an engineering team of 3 to design new products in SolidWorks
- Update and revise existing designs
- Responsible for engineering documentation to the manufacturing floor such as drawings, BOM, packing lists, etc
- Client interaction to ensure they approve of the drawings, updating and revising drawings with comments
- Assisting and mentoring junior staff
- Interfacing with different departments such as sales and production to discuss feasibility and share technical knowledge
- Working on the shop floor with welders and fabricators as they build your designs. Answer questions and provide support as needed.
What You'll Need To Have:
- Experience designing with SolidWorks
- At least 3 years' experience as a mechanical or design engineer
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and problem solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong team work skills and the ability to work independently and prioritize work