Successful Design Engineer candidate will be responsible for the design, validation, and execution of a variety of Aerospace and Launch Vehicle related projects, including both new development and modification of existing mechanical design engineering datasets.
- CAD responsibilities for solid modeling and drafting of launch vehicle propulsion components, including detail parts and assemblies, parts lists/BOM’s, and CN’s.
- Ability to work within Teamcenter PLM system.
- Ability to quickly comprehend customer redline comments and incorporate into the CAD model and/or CAD drawing without errors.
- Interface with customers and colleagues for briefings for technical work content.
- BS degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering or related discipline or extensive related work experience with a proven record of success.
- Candidate must have between five (5) and fifteen (15) years of Mechanical Design experience using 3D CAD software (internships and co-op positions may count toward this requirement).
- Candidate must be capable of performing in a collaborative engineering environment working closely with multi-disciplinary teams as well as performing well working independently.
- Candidate must have demonstrated experience effectively communicating within a team environment.
- Candidate must have experience drafting and reviewing mechanical drawings to ASME Y14 standards.
- Working knowledge or experience with manufacturing and assembly processes.
- Proficient in Siemens NX .
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good oral, written, and presentation skills.
NOTE TO STAFFING AGENCIES AND RECRUITERS: Saratech does not accept unsolicited resumes from any external agency for the placement of any position. Unsolicited resumes submitted by agencies and received by Saratech will be considered the property of Saratech and may be contacted and engaged with directly by Saratech. Saratech will not pay a placement fee or any other fees to any third-party agency, firm or recruiter who is not specifically retained with a signed fee agreement by Saratech Human Resources to conduct a candidate search. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to our website or to any Saratech employee. Saratech will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY NOTICE: Paydarfar Industries, Inc. dba Saratech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.