As a rapidly growing global provider of IT solutions, we’ve expanded from Seattle to Sydney and beyond – with reach in over 80 countries around the world. Today’s top brands count on Zones and our world-class partners – Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Dell, Lenovo, and more – to transform their enterprises. To support this transformation, Zones offers products and services across four Solution Environments: Workplace Modernization, Network Optimization, Data Center Transformation, and Security Fortification.
Zones nfrastructure, the Services Company of Zones, is a collaborative team of more than 700 technology architects, engineers, technicians, and specialists that designs, builds, and operates IT solutions. Our focus on insight, execution, and results has helped us become the First Choice for ITTM for many of today’s top brands.
As a Field Services Design & Fulfillment Specialist, you will ensure Zones work is performed efficiently & accurately. You will provide consistency in customer deliverables by training & on-boarding technicians and engineers, assisting in the preparation of project manuals, performing pilot installations, quality assurance checks, and performing supervisory functions for the Field Services Team.
- Perform pilot installation for our customers to verify and validate the scope of services and installation scripts.
- Work with the Project Management Office to prepare project manuals on each project for our technicians and engineers which will outline topics such as:
- Contact information
- Escalation procedures
- Scope of services
- Installation scripts and processes
- Schedules and teams
- Locations and maps
- Site completion checklists
- Provide onboarding, training, and support for Field Technicians
- Perform quality assurance checks and team assessments to ensure:
- Performance of the complete scope of services as outlined in the SOW
- Installation scripts and processes are completed, meeting client directed specifications
- Be available for all escalations and questions as a dedicated technical support resource
- Route and manage subcontractor work orders
- Collect and validate appropriate deliverables upon completion for delivery to project manager
- Associate’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience with PC systems, related peripherals, common software programs, and Operating Systems
- Thorough understanding of connectivity of devices to LAN and WAN
- Experience with Telco dial tone and circuits
- Candidates must possess the ability and willingness to travel, which will include working off-hours, weekends and staying overnight with prior notification
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to communicate internally and externally on all levels and through all mediums.
- Experience and success in working with various delivery organizations to achieve deliverables
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work and adapt to change in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Voice and Data cabling experience (Installation, termination, testing)
- Security and Alarm System experience (Installation, termination, testing, troubleshooting)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Experience with Service Desk tool suites
- Concepts of networking fundamentals
- Microsoft Office
- Experience with Service Now
- Resource supervisory experience
Zones nfrastructure offers a comprehensive Benefits package
While we’re committed to providing top-tier solutions, we’re just as committed to supporting our own team. Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, a 401(k) plan with matching provision, paid time off, and much more. And as a Minority Business Enterprise, a Corporate Plus member of the Northwest Minority Supplier Development Council, and an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, our community is just as diverse.
At Zones, work is more than a job – it's an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture. If you’re interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!