At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it
Provides logistical support to the creative department. Works as part of a team to assist in the production of marketing concepts for websites, mobile and social applications, print, viral campaigns, etc.
· Update templates
· Clean up PowerPoint presentations
· Organize assets and files
· Update mockups
· Resize designs that have been created
· Package and prepare files for release to printers and partners
· Working knowledge of print production and preparing documents for printing
· Complete work according to corporate branding standards
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
- Experience in PowerPoint and Keynote
- Mac proficient
- Ideally working towards a graphic design degree or related field
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Take feedback and criticism
- Team player with the ability to thrive in a fluid and deadline-driven environment
- Organizational skills and can manage multiple projects at once
- Strong attention to detail
- Take direction with minimal supervision
- Creativity with a desire to learn and grow