The Design Project Manager will be responsible for planning, scheduling, prioritizing, allocating resources, and driving product development projects through the entire product development lifecycle, including Industrial Design / CMF/ UX/ Packaging Structure & Graphics / Imagery. Outstanding leadership skills, a passion for process, and the ability to plan out a calendar will be crucial for this role.
Qualified candidates, please apply or email Danielle Ahn directly at DAhn@genuent.com
- Managing and monitoring project or program schedules, progress, and costs to ensure that expected results are delivered on time and within budget
- Allocating project resources with discipline functional managers including:
- Industrial Design
- CMF Design
- Consumer Insight
- Packaging Structure and Graphics
- Creating, maintaining, and updating project plans as needed
- Consolidating, communicating, and driving issue resolutions to closure
- Maintaining and publishing a project dashboard to communicate the status of projects
- Scheduling project kick-off meetings/reviews with stakeholders
- Publishing meeting minutes, action item logs, and updated schedules to track project status
- Providing functional expertise to assess potential schedule risks and operational impact
- Process & drive external vendor SOWs to closure via contract tool in partnership with Design Lead and Legal Partners
- Process POs, forecast costs, and update budget / financial trackers
- Prior experience managing consumer product packaging structure and graphics very helpful.
- As a Design Project Manager, you have:
- 5-10 years Project/ Program Management experience in high tech and consumer products environment with cross-functional teams
- Superior project scoping, project timeline development, risk assessment, and prioritization skills
- Experience creating comprehensive project timelines utilizing project management software, e.g. MS Project, Workfront, At-Task, Smart Sheet., etc.
- Understanding of how to use Google -- Drive, Documents, Sheets, and Slides
- Be a self-starter and independently manage projects and processes
- Be an avid learner of new processes and systems
- Connect the dots at a strategic level to support cross-functional teams
- See the big picture and get granular with the details
- Lean in and learn new systems and processes
- Bring an open and curious mindset to everything you do
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Have an upbeat, can-do attitude and work well with creatives
- Team-player able to seamlessly partner with designers, marketing and engineering
- Strong change management and scheduling skills
- Proactive and solutions-oriented with a positive attitude to challenges
- Able to juggle conflicting priorities
- Be fun to work with!!
118,718 - 144,570 /yearWhat is this?
Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager