Altran ranks as the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D). The company offers clients an unmatched value proposition to address their transformation and innovation needs. Altran works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow. For over 30 years, the company has provided expertise in aerospace, automotive, defense, energy, finance, life sciences, railway, telecommunications & semiconductors. Altran has revenues of €2.9 billion in 2018, with 47,000 employees in more than 30 countries. (www.Altran.com)
- Experience with SV+UVM/OVM/VMM or Specman/eRM/UVMe
- Independently contribute to verification environment development.
- Prior experience with assertions, functional coverage & code coverage is desired.
- Experience with SOC with C/ASM based tests, Graphics or CPU is an added advantage
- Proficient on protocols – AXI, AHB, USB, PCIe, DDR, LPDDR, HDMI, MIPI, ethernet.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Altran VLSI Team is in search of bright engineers with experience in assertions, functional coverage and code coverage. Successful candidates will independently contribute to verification environment development.
- You will be part of the team verifying IPs and SoCs leading to first Si success.
- IP verification is coverage driven using latest industry standard methodologies and HVLs.
- Work involves defining verification strategy, writing test plans, developing efficient test benches and test cases.
- Code coverage, Functional coverage and assertions are desired.
- ARM based SoC verification experience is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in one scripting language like Perl, C++, Python, Unix Make, Unix Shell Scripts etc. is a great plus
- Multiple positions with emphasis on AMS and Power aware verification.
PCB Layout and Design Engineer