• Experienced executive management team with successful track record at
Fortune 500 brands
• Significant opportunity for growth, experience and learning and in a startup
company at Revenue
• Unique value proposition and significant growth
• Strong network of advisors & investors
This company is looking to hire a Designer. We need a rockstar talent who is ready to
give 110% for a fast growing brand. The Designer's responsibilities will be working on
marketing design like emails, landing pages, OOH, print, packaging, and Product UX/UI.
Position offers lots of room for career growth and professional development.
• Conceptualize and create packaging, printed materials, digital campaign projects
and website design.
• Design landing pages, info-graphics, emails, display media, and more for
• Create graphics for engaging social experiences using our suite of products.
• Conceptualize and create impressive PowerPoint presentations.
1. 2-5 years of professional design experience with Digital Marketing and UX/UI
experience a plus. Please provide specific portfolio examples.
2. Mastery of Photoshop and Illustrator
3. Link to your portfolio website or attach portfolio to your application
4. A keen interest and understanding of social media
5. Strong visual literacy and understanding of typography, color theory, and layout
6. Ability to create eye-catching infographics
7. Experience with PowerPoint and InDesign is a plus
8. Experience with video is a plus
Company Perks & Benefits:
• Paid holiday/vacation
• Dental, vision, and health insurance
• Product and swag discounts!
This company, a science-focused creator of medical-cannabis wellness and
lifestyle products, creates the Releaf™ line of topical and tincture cannabis products.
Produced in Humboldt County, California — the nation's cannabis heartland — P&B
combines deep industry knowledge with modern science and a commitment to
developing products with unmatched potency and quality.
Opportunity for FT paid plus equity compensation with outstanding performance.