Designer - UI - Senior
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Senior User Interface (UI) Designer to work with UI and UX leads, UX and UI designers, business owners, product managers, and engineers (developers) to build high quality user-centered solutions.
Work with team on creative brainstorming, ideation, rapid-prototyping, and other problem-solving with user experience and visual designers, engineers, and other stakeholders on multiple projects.
- Strong collaboration and alignment with teams responsible for online and mobile experiences ensuring needs me across all media.
- Design UI comps that reflect sound UX thinking using traditional visual design principles and tools (visual hierarchy, composition, typography, color theory, etc.).
- Work closely with UX designers and internal user researchers to support usability and focus group test plans and prototype support (paper or interactive prototypes, as appropriate).
Desired Skills/ Experience
- Strong collaboration skills required to work effectively within and across teams with multiple personality types and cultural backgrounds.
- Must be able to contribute productively, constructively, and respectfully to debates during solution development. Requires clarity in speech, writing, and presentations to a variety of audiences (ex: engineers, managers, executives).