VINA is here to connect, empower, and celebrate women through our products Hey! VINA, a social networking app that helps connect women to friends, and Vinazine, a digital magazine helping women live their best lives.
The Hey! VINA app debut received accolades by mainstream media around the world, from television shows to the New York Times to Glamour and ELLE and more! It's been named "Best of 2017" by The App Store, and is on it's way to becoming a household name all around the world. We're backed by Tinder (Match Group) some of the top Silicon Valley VCs, NEA and Greylock, to name a couple.
We’re looking for an experienced designer to join our team and build the future of VINA, a brand-centric, women's lifestyle tech product.
Are you equal parts product designer, creative director, graphic designer, lover of making things beautiful?
Do you live to create both streamlined, easy to understand, and beautiful experiences?
Can you execute on the work and grow to lead strategy and a team?
You should be a confident, collaborative, and experienced designer who's eager to work on UX design, brand, graphic, communication, and UI design... and even offline experiential design!
You will be working closely with our founding team to make the VINA brand a household name, and your work will touch millions.
You will have immediate impact by:
- Immediately improving the Hey! VINA app UX
- Leading the evolution of our existing products and features
- Research user needs and desires, create, and test for feedback
- Working closely with business, marketing, product, and engineering teams
- Eventually build and lead your own team
- 3+ years experience in product design working on consumer mobile apps on iOS and Android
- You have experience working with engineering teams closely and they love working with you
- You are implementation-minded with your product design work
- You're comfortable iterating together and have no problem sharing work in progress
- You are a clear and consistent written and visual communicator
- You stay on top of all the latest design trends, including mobile software and hardware changes
- You are experienced working in Sketch and Invision
We like you even more if you:
- Have early-stage startup experience
- Worked part of your career in ad/branding firm
- Have built a brand from scratch yourself
- Have a passion for photography
- Have already met a friend though Hey! VINA
- Like to speak and host events in the design, tech, women, or other communities