Day to Day
- Creating, updating and testing Task Sequences used for Windows 10 OSD deployment on new hardware models as required.
- Packaging applications using various tools and technologies for deployment using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2012 R2.
- Troubleshooting issues related to Windows 10 OS deployment and application testing.
- Creating packages, deployments and collections in SCCM 2012.
- Experience with creation of Task Sequences used for OSD activities in a Configuration Manager environment. Experience with modifying and testing Group Policy modifications for OS based configurations
- Experience with all facets of a Configuration Manager environment, capabilities and execution.
- Experience with Admin Studio and Install Shield 2015, VB or PowerShell scripting, AutoIT, the Windows registry, file and registry permissions, Office and IE Plugin architecture, 64-bit and 32-bit architecture, SCCM 2012 R2 Management Console, Application Supersedence, VMware Workstation.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178