Desktop Support Analyst:
Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest IT Workforce Solutions organization, has an immediate and exciting opportunity for a Desktop Support Analyst role for one the largest Medical companies in Columbus, Ohio. This opportunity is for a Long-Term Open-Ended Contract with the opportunity to convert permanent.
If interested please send a most up to date resume to Matt Dudek at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must have 1-3 years of Desktop Support and Customer Service Experience in an enterprise level environment. If you’d like to receive Job Alerts from Apex that match your specific criteria, visit itcareers.apexsystemsinc.com.
Company & Group Details of the Desktop Support Analyst:
- The Desktop Support Analyst will work as part of a collaborative team in a fast paced environment.
- The individual will need to be able to multi-task, have a self-starter mentality while being able to be a team player, and a willingness to learn and utilize new technologies.
- Work, interact and support all areas of the enterprise.
Requirements for the Desktop Support Analyst:
- Working knowledge of and experience with desktop hardware, peripheral unit/components, and both wired and wireless connectivity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to all levels within the organization.
- Comfortable multitasking and prioritizing issues at hand.
- Having a customer centric attitude with the drive to help resolve issues.
- Able to use insight from disparate data and provide quality assurance.
Technologies for the Desktop Support Analyst:
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field and/or equivalent experience.
- Able to provide technical assistance and support to computer systems, hardware and software.
- Responsible for the installation, break/fix, desktop hardware support, software support, and deployments.
- Working knowledge/experience with Microsoft OS and Office products.
- Able to provide top class customer service both remotely and in-person.
- CompTIA A+, Net+, HDI, or MCEP are preferred.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178