Job DescriptionJob #: 1012114
Desktop Support Analyst:
Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest IT Workforce Solutions organization, has an immediate and exciting opportunity for a Desktop Support Analyst role for one the largest Medical companies in Columbus, Ohio. This opportunity is for a Long-Term Open-Ended Contract with the opportunity to convert permanent.
Applicants must have 1-3 years of Desktop Support and Customer Service Experience in an enterprise level environment. If you’d like to receive Job Alerts from Apex that match your specific criteria, visit itcareers.apexsystemsinc.com.
Company & Group Details of the Desktop Support Analyst:
- The Desktop Support Analyst will work as part of a collaborative team in a fast paced environment.
- The individual will need to be able to multi-task, have a self-starter mentality while being able to be a team player, and a willingness to learn and utilize new technologies.
- Work, interact and support all areas of the enterprise.
Requirements for the Desktop Support Analyst:
- Working knowledge of and experience with desktop hardware, peripheral unit/components, and both wired and wireless connectivity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to all levels within the organization.
- Comfortable multitasking and prioritizing issues at hand.
- Having a customer centric attitude with the drive to help resolve issues.
- Able to use insight from disparate data and provide quality assurance.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field and/or equivalent experience.
Technologies for the Desktop Support Analyst:
- Experience supporting both Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Migration experience is a plus.
- Able to provide technical assistance and support to computer systems, hardware and software.
- Experience with HP LaserJet and Xerox Multi-Function Devices.
- Working knowledge/experience with Microsoft OS, Exchange and Office products.
- Working experience with Altiris and MacAfee or Symantec AV.
- Able to provide top class customer service both remotely and in-person.
- CompTIA A+, Net+, HDI, or MCEP are preferred.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178-6178.