Here is what we are looking for:
- 3-5 years applicable experience.
- Strong team player with the ability to adapt to a quickly changing environment in a rapidly growing company.
- Excellent problem solving, time management and organizational skills; ability to prioritize work and meet customer demands and deadlines.
- Exceptional customer service, interpersonal skills, and desire to learn. Self-motivated with strong analytical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in supporting desktop operating systems including Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and Mac OSX (El Capitan and above). Familiarity with Linux is a plus.
- Experience in supporting typical business and engineering applications (ex. Microsoft Office, Matlab, Visual Studio, VMWare and other scientific/engineering applications) and hardware (mostly Dell and Apple laptops).
- Intermediate Active Directory skills, capable of managing user accounts, printers and other resources.
- Helpdesk and/or Desktop certifications desirable.
- Ability to obtain security clearance (US Citizen)
If interested and qualified, please contact Anthony at email@example.com or 339-298-3617