Please apply if you're looking for a senior/lead role in Client Services.
We're looking to add depth to our internal IT helpdesk group.
This position will lead an existing group of level 1 helpdesk associates.
Key Responsibilities include:
Analysis, research, testing, and proactively recommending solutions for company-wide reported computer system issues, as well as identifying opportunities for system company-wide improvements:
- To existing workflow (ticketing) software + support around imaging workstations.
- Assist in team initiatives and projects
- Primary escalation point for complex workstation and end-user related issues from other services and support team members
- Create/deliver company-wide communications regarding technology issues or changes
- Collaborate with other IT teams to resolve complex issues
- Reports up to the IT manager
- Assist with Mergers and acquisition of new firms.
- Assist in desktop/laptop hardware/software evaluation, selection, acquisition, installation, maintenance and supply
- Create complex instruction/training handouts on workstation, peripheral and software application use and conduct training classes
The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years of experience in helpdesk/systems administration.
Should be able to lead a team of junior techs.
Improve service level agreements.
windows operating systems