- Provide Level 2 technical assistance and support, and resolve problems related to the use of computer hardware and software for end users.
- Analyze, resolve, respond to, and document end user inquiries.
- Install desktop/Laptop software using approved tools.
- Troubleshoot operating system.
- Troubleshoot connection issues with LAN/WAN.
- Update tickets with accurate and timely records of work performed, and resolution detail.
- Maintain and contribute to a knowledge base.
- Coordinate hardware warranty repair.
- Escalate to 3rd party vendors when necessary.
- Responsible for raising and coordinating problem management issues.
- Perform additional tasks (end user/infra related) when required.
- Participate in projects.
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|