NCT is currently seeking a well rounded and dynamic full-time support engineer . This position requires excellent customer service skills as it will involve a high level of direct customer interaction. Our reputation for customer service is excellent and we expect every employee to meet or exceed our customers’ expectations.
This position involves both onsite customer support and remote customer support. A vehicle is also required for onsite travel. Mileage and expense are reimburse.
- On-site customer support interfacing with customers to deploy new hardware such as PCs and trouble shooting network, PCs, applications, network and printer issues.
- Remotely providing tier 1 and tier 2 support for end-user desktop software and hardware issues.
- PC imaging and hardware installations, repairs, and updates.
- Assist on IT projects as needed, which may involve server, desktop, and application deployments.
- Keep detailed and up to date information on all assigned tickets.
- Cover on-call hours for nights and weekends on a periodic basis.
- Microsoft Certified Professional strongly preferred.
- Past experience in a managed services provider (MSP) strongly preferred.
- At least 1 year of experience troubleshooting Windows desktop operating systems and typical applications, including Windows 7, Windows 10, and Office 365.
- At least 1 year of experience troubleshooting computer, printer, and network hardware for basic issues.
- At least 1 year of experience troubleshooting and setting up end users in Microsoft Office 365.
- Ability to troubleshoot a variety of issues including BSOD errors, driver errors, malware and viruses, etc
- Familiarity with basic Windows network technologies, such as DNS, DHCP, NTFS permissions, Group Policy, and Active Directory.
- Strong customer service skills are required. You will be interacting directly with clients and they will look to you to provide support and solutions in a timely and professional manner.
- Familiarity with Windows server technologies are a plus, as are any industry certifications such as A+.
Health Insurance and Expense Reimbursement