On-Call Customer Service Technician (Driving)
Start Date: 11/6/2018
Location:San Jose, CA
Pay: $15/hour + Mileage
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed.
- Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs. May require an associate's degree or its equivalent and entry level - 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a project leader or manager.
- Installing printers, scanners and laptops
- Troubleshooting printers, scanners and laptops
- Customer Service
- IT training/experience
- Excellent customer service/communication skills
- Must be comfortable driving up to 2 hour radius
- Must have own, reliable transportation
- Training for 2 days in Bloomington, IL
- Tech will be flown to Bloomington for training
- Install days are typically Tuesday through Friday
- Installer must be available for Monday's for reschedules and revisits
- Installer for this route will be paid a minimum of 30 hours per week OTHER THAN learning curve, holiday, training and the final week of their route
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178