BlueWater Federal Solutions is a dynamic and nimble systems integration firm providing professional services and IT solutions to the Federal Government throughout the nation. We are viewed by our Federal Customers (DHS, Army, Navy, CENTCOM, DHA, EPA, GSA) as a trusted partner with a track record of successful past performance and superior customer value.
Without question, our company's strength lies in our people – Over 300 men and women who are deeply passionate about client partnership, reliable delivery, and successful results. We are looking for individuals who share this aspiration and invite you to join us in work that truly makes a difference for our clients.
BlueWater Federal is looking for a talented Desktop Support Specialist to assist SPAWAR System Center Charleston’s end users.
- Provide desktop system integration (laptops/desktops/MFD), client security and desktop/laptop hardware support.
- Maintain and enforce windows active directory domain joining policies of the managed enterprise desktop deployment.
- Provide desktop hardware, software troubleshooting and repair support on laptops/desktop systems. Troubleshoot end-user approved installed applications issues affected by compliance software and other patches.
- Process, monitor, generate and respond to trouble tickets. Provide support at customers’ desk as needed.
- 4 years of desktop/helpdesk related experience.
- Must have an active Secret clearance.
- Must have Security+ certification.
- Understanding or experience working with an IT Service Management (ITSM) system or similar type of ticket- or incident-based tracking solution such as BMC Remedy.
- Mac OS experience is highly desired.
- Experience supporting Host Based Security System /Endpoint Security Solutions (HBSS/A. ESS) point products, BitLocker, SELinux compliance checker, AV (Linux, OSX, and Windows), CAC middleware is desired.
BlueWater Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.