ACTIVELY HIRING DURING COVID-19!!!
AEIO is seeking an experienced Desktop Support Specialist (Computer Technician) responsible for providing support for Field Engineers and troubleshooting issues affecting multiple types of endpoint computing devices in a Hospital Environment. The Desktop Specialist will be the day to day focal point for Desktop related support being provided.
- Represent the Desktop Support team on most application projects (new and upgrade)
- Software and operating system deployments utilizing automation and manual processes.
- Deployment of desktop related hardware and software.
- Support of all desktops, laptops, and mobile devices.
- Assist with the support of virtual desktops and software, VOIP Devices, and related equipment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
- Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Specialized skills and knowledge in areas of Microsoft Windows operating systems. (minimum of 3 yrs supporting Windows OS)
- Specialized skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Solid working knowledge of network protocols and topologies
- Well-developed communication, organizational, and customer relations skills
- The ability to work independently and in a team environment
- A positive attitude and a professional appearance
- Self-motivation and the ability to multi-task with an attention to detail
Education and Experience:
- A+, MCSE, MCP or related certification desired.
- Knowledge of standard desktop procedures and policies in an enterprise environment.
- Desire experience with software distribution, imaging, and networking.
- Desired experience working in a hospital environment.
IT Specialist / Engineer