As a Desktop Support Technician, you will be part of a team of IT professionals who provide in-house technical PC hardware and software support for Reynolds and Reynolds associates. You will respond to user calls and support tickets and work to address the user needs both remotely and in person.
While your primary focus will be on support of end-user workstation devices, you will also be responsible for management of network devices, VoIP, Active Directory account and email administration and support a variety of applications.
Opportunities also exist to work on special projects in which you will get to research new technology and solve more complex problems.
We are looking for IT associates who are responsible, dependable, and committed to building a long-term career with us. You must be a self-starter and goal-driven team player with solid organizational skills and a keen attention to detail.Requirements:
- 2-year IT degree or equivalent experience
- A+ Certification is a plus
- Highly motivated to take advantage of and seek out opportunities to learn
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Outgoing, team oriented and goal driven
- Professional, strong work ethic
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Desire for a long term career in an Information Technology field
You will be provided with training for all aspects of the job. Focus will be on Desktop and Server Operating Systems, Network Administration, and PC, Printer, & Telephony support via hands on training. Additional training resources and opportunities are available for self-starting individuals wishing to excel.