- working knowledge of virtual desktop environment
- vmware or unidesk preferred
- Corporate support experience
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Windows environment support experience
- Microsoft office support experience
Nice to have but is not required:
- A+, HDI, or Microsoft certifications
- ITIL familiarity or certification
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide support, resolution and escalation Incidents, Problems or Service Requests - Troubleshoot hardware, software, application and infrastructure issues as they arise.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- Maintain service levels and ticket update expectations.
- Communicate technical solutions to end users.
- Provide one-on-one training for end users.
- Appropriately determine when to escalate to the next level of support.
- Provide support at WBMI and remote offices.
- Draft and update departmental documentation, process documentation and Knowledge Base Maintenance.
- Investigate issues for root cause solutions to increase First Call Resolution and provide long-term solutions.
- Conduct software pushes and hardware deployments.
- Provide support and training for peers when necessary.
- Provide support for projects, initiatives and maintenance.
- Support installations, set up and problem resolution for all PC
- 1-3+ years of experience in the Information Technology industry or related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with end-users at all levels throughout the organization
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems, common software, and PC hardware. Familiar with TCP/IP.
- Experience with Altiris software.
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief cover note to the attention of Chris Douglas at Interactive Business Systems (email@example.com)
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.