Apex Systems, America's 2nd largest IT Staffing Firm, is searching for candidates interested in jump starting their IT careers within one of our largest industry leading clients. This is an entry level, hands on IT role within a company with global brand recognition.
Title: IT Audit Technician
Location: Dallas./Fort Worth, Texas Area.
Start Date: 12/3/2018
Pay: $13 - 15/hr
Project Length: 3.5 months
Shift: Monday – Friday; 9 AM – 5 PM (1st shift)
- Analysts will support end users multiple locations throughout the Fort Worth/Dallas, TX area
- Will report to and support a single location per 8 hour work day.
- Analyst will conduct an inventory audit on equipment including:
• Basic IT knowledge
• Strong customer service experience
• Previous inventory management or audit experience is a plus, but not required
• Any trade or IT school completion
A 10-15 minute Skype/video call screening followed by an onsite interview.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178