Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
* provide day-to-day development support for healthcare domain commercial provider portals platforms
* Analyzes and evaluates detailed business and technical requirements.
* Codes and maintains complex components of information systems.
* Develops and performs system testing and fixes defects identified during testing and re-executes unit tests to validate results.
* ensure code quality by performing technical design and code reviews; work with offshore vendor development and testing partners;
* Aids in integrating activities with other IT departments for successful implementation and support of project efforts.
* Provides on call support and monitors the system and identifies system deficiencies.
* perform integration via Web Services with external and internal systems; develop presentation, business/application services and persistence components
* Mentors others and may lead multiple or small to medium sized projects.
* Facilitates group sessions to elicit complex information on requirements clarification, design sessions, code reviews and troubleshooting issues.
* Supports vendor evaluation.
* Have the ability to mentor others, lead multiple small projects and provide troubleshooting support.
* Requires BA/BS degree or technical institute training; 3+ years' experience on one platform, multi database, multi language or multi business application, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
* Experience using frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, Java microservices
* Knowledge of DB2, Redis, MongoDB and SQL
* Experience working in an Agile environment, preferably using SAFe
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2016 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.