LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Sr Developer/Architect for our client in Overland Park, KS. This is a 6-month contract opportunity that could lead to permanent employment for the right person. If you’re that person, if you have the Development/Architecture expertise that we need, submit your resume now!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering IT excellence for over three decades. Our reputation for quality, flexibility, and strong relationships with our clients keeps them turning to us to meet their IT consulting needs. Our contacts combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you. So let’s get to work!
- Architect new applications and modernize the architecture for existing applications.
- Participate in the creation of a well-informed strategy and create/manage an adoption process.
- Provide guidance in automation techniques and opportunities to streamline deployments (cloud or native) and overall management of environment.
- Research new software technologies and tools.
- Create Proof of Concept applications.
- Analyze performance of applications and tune them to make the them highly performant.
- Provide leadership to the application development teams.
- Create, maintain, articulate, and enforce application development standards across the firm
- Perform code reviews.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
*At Least 8 years of .Net Development
*At Least 3 years of Software Design and Architecture
*At Least 5 years of experience as full stack developer